Monday, July 21, 2008

Another day in the life...

Yesterday we started cleaning the old house and let me just say a big YUCK!!! OK I don't want to talk about it anymore. Ok maybe just a little more, we were there for five hours yes five hours yesterday and we still aren't finished. Yesterday we cleaned until our fingers cramped, but then we went for ice cream and called it a day. Today, darling little Garrett came bright and early we went to my mom's house for a protein spinach smoothie and then it was off to zumba. The kids got to play at childcare and they just had a ball, they did a glitter craft that can come home tomorrow, then poor little things I just had to go spend another hour cleaning the old house it's looking more suitable for humans than animals now though so the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter.

After lunch and a nap, yes a long wonderful nap the kids ate ice cream cones it was their treat for being so good while I cleaned at the old house. Then it was off to the pool. Today along with the treat of going to the pool our rain last night made today even more fun. There were little tiny frogs all over the place. The kids ran around like little crazies catching them. Needless to say we came home with fifteen of them, they are now outside in their frog home, Garrett took two of them home to play with, we'll just have to see how many of them are still alive tomorrow. Over all we had a great day.

Manuel is still limping around on his hurt knee, I may just have to call the doctor tomorrow he doesn't want to go but the pain isn't going away. Cross your fingers we find out where the kids are going to school tomorrow out of our two top choices. I've given it to God, I trust that he knows what's best and will put us exactly where we need to be.

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

Ok, ok -- I need to catch up! What happened that you had to take Naynie to the ER that's what you said in the comment you left on my blog? And...what happened to Manuel?

Thank you for taking such amazing care of Garrett! I talked to him last night and he's never sounded happier when he's been over there! He told me about the frogs, I figured he must have been with the boys :p

Sorry about the cleaning of the house, it sucks doesn't it? When my tenants moved out it was horrible, horrible, like a pigstie! We're suing them now, they decided they wanted their deposit back, no shame!

Thanks for the update -- where's the pics, ladybug?

Love you all too much!