Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sleepy Sunday

A very sleepy Sunday for our family. Manuel had to work today so me and the kids took a much needed day off. We all woke up feeling really tired, we had a late night. The kids and I went up the street to my mom's house for a movie night because all the guys had a work night planned. It was fun but we didn't get back home until almost eleven and then without Manuel home I just couldn't sleep. When he got home I dozed off as soon as my head hit the pillow. This week and all it's adventures finally got the best of me I feel exhausted. Although it was a quiet day we got a lot done. I want to finish all my house stuff so that I can enjoy the boys before they go back to school on Aug. 4th. I can't believe that summer is just about over, it went by so fast. I'm really going to miss them but I'm relieved to again have the structure that the school year brings. Off to take a nap:)

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

I love sleepy Sundays, especially when it's cloudy...glad you guys got to have a day "off".