Saturday, July 19, 2008

I can hardly beleive this week is already over, or at least almost over. We had such a full week that the days past so incredibly fast, even Nathan noticed as I tucked him into bed last night he told me "wow mom did notice how fast today went?" I guess time really is flying when children notice. I had four boys in my house three days this week and it was actually easier adding another boy into the mix. I noticed that Nicolas and Nathan didn't fight as much and we had much more productive days. I took them all swimming every afternoon and we swam for a couple of hours then went home and ate dinner and they were all about ready for bed especially the little fish in our family Isaac. He puts on his little floatie suit and just goes for it I mean really goes for it, he jumps in, puts his face under water does back floats he is just amazing to watch. All the people at the club especially the older ones can't get over how he loves the water. I think he really thinks he can swim because on wednesday the boys started another self defense class, this one at the club and so Isaac and I decided to wait for them at the play area, well it got hot real fast and so I told him we could go sit by the pool and put our feet in well that lasted all of five seconds then he stood up and jumped in clothes and all. The amazing part of it is that he was kicking and paddling his arms he did pretty good. I did get in too to help him out but I was impressed how well he did, he didn't freak out or anything. Maybe he is a natural in the water like those babies I've seen on tv.

Great news, Manuel has finally moved into his new office in the new Toyota store, he is so happy about it. The building came out just beautiful.

Today we have a very busy day, our renters moved out Thank God!! so now we have to go in and fix all the stuff they messed up and left dirty. Oh well at least they paid their rent! I hope it doesn't take all weekend because there is an arts and crafts fair downtown and the kids and I always like to go get a big bag of kettle corn and walk around all the booths, it so fun and the weather is going to be nice today not too hot.
Well that's all from around here hope all are well.


No comments: