Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Frogs in the pool!!

Yikes Frogs in the pool, yet another day filled with frogs. Last time I counted we had twenty tiny frogs in the kids frog house. Today we let them all go but one because Nathan is convinced it's going to have babies, I've tried explaining that frogs don't have babies the way mommies do but he is convinced that the big belly the frog has is filled with baby frogs. Oh well. We now have a trantula creeping about every night. He's huge doesn't scare me much Isaac thinks he's cool but is smart enough to keep his distance from the furry leggy thing. These rains bring out all kinds of adventures for the kids.

Nathan didn't land up in the er like the nurse wanted. She and I have come to the conclusion that he was just tired, cranky and in serious need of a long nap in which he got, woke up and his eye was good as new (Nicolas had poked his so hard that Nathan cried and cried all day, the nurse thought he should go to the er, but since I had four children in my house I called Manuel and he couldn't leave work so he said put him down for a nap and I will be there in an hour to take him, so I put him down and three hours later he was good as new) Sorry long story for nothing much.

We registered yesterday at the new school and Nicolas got in and Nathan is first on the waiting list, he would have been 18th but since Nicolas got in siblings have first priority. Way cool. Nicolas is sad and doesn't want to leave his friends and I told him that he and I could support eachother because I have made friends with all the mommies and don't want to leave them either but sometimes we have to do things we don't want to in order to grow, who knows maybe we'll both meet wonderful new friends. Well that's all from us, love and thanks to all who read this. We're off to self defense class and our home away from home Costco.

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

YUCKOOOOOO!! Tarantulas and froggies (pregnant frogs, too!) sounds like a place I won't be coming to visit for a while! Stinky gross.

I'm glad Nathan's eye was ok - that little turd Nicolas:o) And good for Manuel, I had no idea! It will continue to be hard on his body until everything adjusts, even then, running is very wearing on most of the bodies joints.

Alright lady - hugs and smoochies to all -- give my sweet Garbear extra sloppy kisses from his mommypie!!