Saturday, July 26, 2008

Slowly healing...

Well the good news is that Manuel's knee is doing much better, he went to the chiropractor on Thursday when we got back from Phoenix, then again yesterday and he will go again on Monday, then he should be back and running.

On Friday I took all the boys to the movies (part of the summer movie program) we saw Nancy Drew, I think we all enjoyed it. I think the kids felt like grown ups watching a mystery movie. They asked really good questions and were really into it. That made things much better because on the way to the theatre they were disappointed that it wasn't going to be a newer cooler movie, they were expecting Wall-E (or however you spell it), so I was so glad that they enjoyed it.

Friday was also my Dad's birthday, so after the movie we got to go do a little shopping. He is the hardest person to shop for, boring me got him ties. Oh well at least he'll use them. My mom had a wonderful birthday dinner for him later it was great.

The boys started their sparring class yesterday, it was interesting. When we first got there they had to get all their stuff on yes including a cup. Nathan thought that was so weird. They did pretty well when they got their chance in the ring. Nicolas beat a guy that was about a foot taller than him they had a fun time. For them, an opportunity to hit and be rewarded ironic huh! Well they are learning discipline though so it makes me happy, and most of the time I see what they are learning in class helping at home.

Bye Garrett, we love you and miss you tons already thanks for spending time with us we had a blast:)

No comments: