Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Every inch of my body hurts!!

So I only finished my boot camp class an hour ago and my whole body hurts already. Either I worked out really hard or I'm just a big ninny. I can say it was a good way to start the day.

Less than a week to go before the kids start school and I'm feeling a mixture of feelings. I'm going to miss them dearly especially our cuddle time in the afternoon. I'm sad because every year when they start school they get a little older and a little less dependent on me, they are growing up way too fast. I remember when they were really little I thought I would be changing diapers forever and washing bib and onesies forever but those days are just about over, Isaac is already in the midst of potty training. I'm missing little ones, although I really don't want or can't handle anymore. However I won't be missing the "I'm bored" fifteen minutes after we're home from the pool or "I'm hungry" right after lunch and I will miss the bickering much less than that. I know for all of us it's time to get back on routine. Hope all are well:)

No comments: